torsdag den 10. februar 2011

For Maria!

Well, she should be reading this in Danish in order to perfect her new mother-tongue. But my all-time favorite coffee-girl gets a break today :) As most of you are aware of, I am a devoted fan of the coffee (but really more the community-feel of) Ricco's. I loved it in Istedgade, I love it in Stefansgade (I'll love it in Køge :).

So obviously, I will miss the coffee and the hanging around at Ricco's. But even more, I will miss the great people behind the counter. Aka Maria!!

She is the sweet, intelligent, creative, inventive one, who has nicknamed me Cookie (and it's not - just - because I am so sweet). And we have had many a great talk at the late hours of the day. 

So, actually, I must admit, I felt really bad, when I went to Ricco's tonight to say good-bye. And even more when she told me, I was the second person today to do that!! Sorry, sorry, sorry! But I will make up for it this summer, I hope, when you come down to the Meant-for-Meditation House and de-stress. I'll reserve a lounge chair just for you under the apple tree :)

And to everybody else: If your in this neck of the woods, be sure to have a conversation with the girl at the coffee-maker. It will lift your spirits and make you smile for sure :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar